Happy New Year!
Just a quick post to say goodbye to 2016! It's been a year a lot of people are happy to see the back of. It's been a pretty morbid year, but there have been some good points.
2016 Highlights• I got to finally go on my dream trip to Disneyland Paris! I never thought I would be able to go, but my boyfriend took me for my birthday!
• I graduated university with a 2:1 degree! After my first two years of getting 2:2s overall, I was convinced that I wouldn't be able to get a 2:1 and I was so happy that I actually managed to achieve it!
• My boyfriend and I moved in together! In June we moved into our own cute little house!
Goals for 2017
• I really want to get my motivation back, as I lost it pretty much halfway through 2016.
• Blog more often. I lost to motivation to blog halfway through 2016, which is why my posts are so few and far between. This year I'm going to attempt to make a schedule and stick to it!
• Travel more. Never thought I'd be saying that, as I
had have an intense fear of travelling, but my travel posts are the ones I tend to be the most proud of!
• READ MORE! I barely read anything in 2016! I also want to write more posts about books!
• Have a huge clear out and make the house more homely.